SAFETY & CERTIFICATIONS
Safety is serious business
The safety protocol is a part of our strategic plan for the business. We have a full-time safety department who oversee weekly and quarterly training for our employees. We provide monthly updates of our safety metrics for all employees and track our Total Incident Rate (TIR) against industry standards.
We make significant investments in our ongoing safety program, with new team members and veterans alike receiving extensive and intensive safety training throughout the year.
No deadline, no spec requirement, no process will ever be more important than our safety commitment. If you’re a customer, potential customer, or candidate for employment, and you’d like detailed information on our safety record and incident rates, contact our TrueNorth Steel Safety Team.
Structural Steel Certifications
American Institute of Steel Construction (AISC)
- Standard for Steel Building Structures
- Certified Bridge Fabrication – Intermediate (Major)
- Standard for Bridge and Highway Metal Components
- Fracture Critical Endorsement
- Sophisticated Paint Endorsement
City of Los Angeles
City of Los Angeles Certified Fabricator
Oil Field Products Certifications
Bulk Fuel Storage Tank Certifications
Steel Tank Institute (STI)
- ACT-100® Licensed Manufacturer
- ACT-100U® Licensed Manufacturer
- F921® Licensed Manufacturer
- Fireguard® Licensed Manufacturer
- Flameshield® Licensed Manufacturer