Fargo Welder Loan Repayment Program
TrueNorth Steel is offering a loan repayment program to individuals who accept welding positions at their Fargo-based sites.
Your skills are in demand, let us pay you for that investment! This loan repayment program is designed to ease the burden of student loan payments, allowing you to keep your hard-earned money in your pockets.
The payments will be made every three months to your student loan lender, with a maximum payout of $17,000. Payments may not exceed $5,667 per year, or one-third of the applicant’s outstanding student loan principal balance at the time of application, whichever is less. Payments are made over 3 years.
- Hired by TrueNorth Steel into a welding position at our Fargo, West Fargo, or Fargo Pipe locations.
- Proof of residing in North Dakota.
- Proof of degree completion (any program of study)
- A current student loan balance.
TrueNorth Steel’s loan repayment program is an excellent opportunity for anyone interested in welding positions and want to reduce their student loan debt.
Eligible Loans Include:
- Federal Subsidized Student Loans
- Federal Unsubsidized Student Loans
- Federal Consolidated Student Loans
- Perkins Loans
- Bank of ND DEAL loan or CEAL education loans
- Other private alternative student loans
Other private loan/debt that is not a “student loan”, such as home equity, credit card debt, or other consolidated debt that is no longer a “student loan”, will not be considered.