REDIDEK® BRIDGE DECK REPLACEMENT SYSTEM
Up to 75% Faster than on-site Field-fabricated Construction
Bridge Deck Replacement System
TrueNorth Steel’s patented, innovative process uses lightweight prefabricated galvanized corrugated steel bridge deck panels. RediDek® bridge deck panels arrive on site ready to install on existing steel, wood or concrete girders.
Contact us for specifications and span data.
Features and Benefits
- AISC-certified manufacturing facilities ensure the highest quality construction and fabrication.
- Fracture Critical Endorsement to meet the most stringent bridge fabrication demands.
- Sophisticated Paint Endorsement.
- Designed and fabricated to applicable AASHTO/ASTM Standards
- Net span is the clear span between girder flanges.
- Allowable net span is based on 3-3/4” of gravel ballast cover above the top flange of 4-1/4” decking.
- Steel decking shall be 4-1/4”deep x 12” lay length “Type A” galvanized corrugated steel conforming to ASTM
- A653 grade 50.
- Steel decking shall be galvanized G200 coating weight per ASTM A653.