Available in Several Different Configurations
Waterman Canal Gates
Canal Gates offer reliable water control in canal and water pipeline systems which operate with low and medium head pressures. We supply Waterman Canal Gates with:
- A wide variety of mounting options and pipe adapters
- Stainless steel frame, guide rails, and bolts
- Bolted steel frame. Choice of standard painted steel, upgraded galvanized steel or stainless steel
- Epoxy, coal tar, or ASTM galvanized coatings
- Extended stems; custom pitch and thread rotation; stem guides; limit nuts
- Waterman Rising-Stem Extensions are factory installed to the height required, providing a rising stem and handwheel, keeping threads and lifts above the water level and allowing the amount of gate opening to be readily determined
- Non-Rising Stem Extensions position the gate handwheel at convenient static operating elevations, eliminating hardware which might otherwise rise into traffic areas.
WAterman Cast Iron Flap Gates
Flap Gates are supplied in either cast iron or painted plate steel. Cast Iron Flap gates feature several mounting options including flatback, spigot back, or tapered setting collar for concrete pipe.
Steel Flap Gates
Steel Flap Gates come in either a “bolt-on” or “adjustable” pipe connection that provides a tight compression fit onto 6” through 48” diameter pipe.