Life Changing Careers Start Here
At TrueNorth Steel, you are not just a number! Our team comes together on a day-to-day basis to produce quality products, made by quality people like YOU. Find satisfaction in your work at a company who cares.
For more than 70 years, TrueNorth Steel has been delivering quality manufactured and fabricated steel products. Our values of Safety, Integrity, Humility, Focus, Knowledge, Commitment, and Confidence guide our everyday work. We understand that our employees have families and friends who care about them and want them home safe at the end of each day. We count on our employees to bring value to our team and remain dedicated to having a SAFE work place for everyone here.
Are you looking for somewhere that is not just a job, but a career-building opportunity? TrueNorth Steel wants to get you on your way to finding meaningful work in a positive environment of Game Changers!
Are You a Game Changer?
At TrueNorth Steel, we strive to be a team of Game Changers! What does that mean to us?
A Game Changer is a committed, positive, outcome focused individual who is personally responsible for doing whatever it takes to empower their team to succeed. They build trust in themselves and others through dedicated teamwork and self-improvement.
Game Changers exhibit the following characteristics:
Personally Responsible: They take ownership for their actions and understand the impact of those actions on the company and those around them.
Outcome Focused: They are dedicated to a specific goal and are undistracted by negative influences.
Team Players: They collaborate with and bring synergy to unite the organization.
Positive: They choose to always see the optimistic side of every situation and encourage those around them to do the same.
Trusting: They build confidence in themselves and those around them through their positive actions and genuine feedback.
Committed: They are dedicated to play full out for the success of themselves and the organization and hold others accountable to do the same.
By aligning our company culture to the Game Changer mentality, we cultivate an atmosphere of positivity and ambition to succeed!
Our Hiring Process
- Search open positions and apply online.
- Upon receipt of your application, you will receive an email confirmation.
- Once your application is reviewed by management, we will contact you directly if your background and experience match our hiring needs.
- All job offers are contingent on passing a background check, physical and drug test.
- PTO | Paid Holidays
- 401K with up to 3.5% Match
- Vision Exam Benefit
- Life | AD&D Insurance
- Additional Voluntary Life/AD&D
- Short Term Disability
- Voluntary Long-Term Disability
- Employee Referral Bonus
- Employee Assistance Program
- Annual Profit-Sharing Bonus
- Verizon Cell Phone Discount
- Wellness Program: Earn up to $500 each year
- Reimbursement for Safety PPE
Health & Dental Costs
- Both Single and Family Coverage Available
- Optional HSA | FLEX