Rushmore Plaza Civic Center, AKA “The Monument”
Construction of Rapid City’s “The Monument” moves to the next stage. Read more here.
Follow along with us as we assist with the expansion of the Rushmore Plaza Civic Center in Rapid City, SD. The Rushmore Plaza Civic Center opened in 1977 and is dedicated to serving the needs of all customers, large and small. The mission of the Rushmore Plaza Civic Center is to provide and maintain a user-friendly facility for entertainment, concerts, plays, conventions, sporting events, and civic gatherings to enrich the lives of the people in the Black Hills Area.
Officials anticipate an official groundbreaking for the new arena around November 1 with facility completion scheduled for Fall of 2021.
The General Contractor: M.A. Mortenson Company.
Erector: LPR Construction
Joist And Deck Supplier: Vulcraft
Misc. Metals Detailer: Anatomic Iron
- Approximately 1,615 Tons of Structural Steel
- Approximately 80 Tons of Misc. Metals (Stairs, Railings, etc.)
- Approximately 130 tons of Joists
- Approximately 1,900 squares of Deck Material
|General Contractor:||M.A. Mortenson Company|
|Joist & Deck Supplier:||Vulcraft|
|Misc. Metals Detailer:||Anatomic Iron|
|Project Scope:||– Approximately 1,615 Tons of Structural Steel
– Approximately 80 Tons of Misc. Metals (Stairs, Railings, etc.)
– Approximately 130 tons of Joists
– Approximately 1,900 squares of Deck Material