Culvert and Storm Drain Solutions
TrueNorth Steel manufactures and supplies a wide variety of corrugated steel pipe materials to meet the needs of culvert and storm drain applications. From small diameter culverts to large diameter polymeric coated storm drain pipe, TrueNorth Steel can supply materials from any of our seven locations. For low-rise culverts, we can provide structural plate box culverts, and for ecologically sensitive stream crossings we offer our EcoArch™ bottomless arch culvert system. When accelerated construction is a priority our pre-fabricated steel headwall system can speed up headwall construction. Our TrueNorth Steel team is very experienced and is available to provide product and project support.
TrueNorth Steel fabricates a variety of corrugated drainage materials.
Culverts & Stormdrains
- 6″ to 192″ Diameter
- Lengths up to 80′ are available
- All corrugations including Spiral Rib featuring (Manning’s “n” = .012)
- Galvanized, Aluminized Type 2, & Polymeric coatings provide extended life
End Treatment Options Include
- End sections – 6″ to 96″
- 4-to-1 and 6-to-1 safety diameter slope and safety aprons
- Flap gates, Canal gates, and Grates
High-Density Polyethylene (HDPE) Pipe
Although corrugated metal pipe is our preferred drainage pipe material, HDPE pipe is ideal for many drainage applications due to its durable, flexible and lightweight structure. HDPE pipe provided by TrueNorth Steel is manufactured to the stringent requirements of AASHTO M294 and ASTM F2306, ensuring you receive a quality, high-performance product. Find your local contact for product questions and item availability in your area.
Pre-Fabricated Corrugated Steel Headwalls
- Single pipe, multi-pipe, skewed applications
Corrugated Pipe Manholes with Stub Connections
- Systems provided with ladders, bases, and lifting lugs
- Single or double wall