We have multiple AISC facilities across the Midwest with more than 300,000 square feet of production space. Our steel can be found in numerous applications including sizable Commercial, Industrial, Agriculture, Mining, Oil/Refineries, and Bridges. Over the years, TrueNorth Steel has gained a national reputation for delivering a quality product and customer satisfaction. We specialize in greenfield and retrofit projects.
Structural Steel Team
Our team has experience in all facets of structural steel manufacturing and fabrication, from pre-construction to operations. We have worked on hundreds of projects in commercial, industrial, structural plate and major bridge areas of structural steel.
Over the years, TrueNorth Steel has gained a national reputation for delivering a quality product and customer satisfaction. Regardless of the scope of work or complexity of the project, we’re confident we can bring solid solutions to complex projects. Our services include: drafting, pre-construction design, erector, project management, coatings, & logistics
Learn more here: https://truenorthsteel.com/structural-steel-construction-services/
At TrueNorth Steel, we work closely with the construction team, combining their vision with our experience to ensure building projects are designed, fabricated and built to spec, on time and as efficiently as possible.
Learn more here: https://truenorthsteel.com/structural-steel-capabilities/
- Certified Building Fabricator
- Certified Bridge Fabricator – Intermediate (Major)
- Certified Bridge Fabricator – Simple
- Certified Component Manufacturer – Bridge
- Major Steel Bridges
- Fracture Critical Endorsement
- Sophisticated Paint Endorsement – Enclosed
- Sophisticated Paint Endorsement.
- Designed and fabricated to applicable AASHTO/ASTM Standards
- City of Los Angeles Certified Fabricator