Stormdrain and Stormwater Management Applications
Stormwater management has become the primary challenge for property owners and consulting engineers. Aboveground stormwater ponds take up valuable space and create safety and maintenance concerns. Capturing and storing stormwater runoff in aTrueNorth Steel underground pipe system is often the solution. Systems can be configured to allow for stormwater infiltration or to release stormwater at a predetermined rate. Contact us for project assistance and cost estimates.
TrueNorth Steel also supplies Spiral Rib stormdrain pipe materials with a smooth interior (Manning’s “n” = .012) and with either galvanized steel, Aluminized Steel Type 2 or Polymeric coatings for extended service life.
> Detention/Retention systems
- Capture stormwater runoff & allow for infiltration/controlled release
- Deliver better land utilization and green space
- Provide increased community safety and environmentally friendly
> Manholes provide easy access to drainage systems
- Outlet and inlets stubs
- Ladders, bases, and lifting lugs
> Stormsewer drainage systems include
- Galvanized, Aluminized Type 2, & Polymeric Coated Steel
- Spiral Rib corrugation Manning’s “n” = .012
- Stormwater volume control through underground detention
- Stormwater treatment for suspended solids through Aquashield
- Risers, Elbows, and Tees
> Innovating Good Clean Water
The Aqua-Swirl™ uses proven hydrodynamic separation technology to remove suspended solids and floatable debris from stormwater runoff. The Aqua-Swirl™ has undergone extensive independent testing and validation to remove contaminates of concern in both online and offline configurations.