When you can perfectly position two 140’ bridges in 14 minutes, you’re going to look as good as they do.
TrueNorth Steel’s prefabricated, pre-engineered bridges are the fastest way to install a better-looking bridge. Our paint-free weathering steel oxidizes gradually to provide a low-maintenance, naturally toned appearance and safe passage for pedestrians and cyclists.
Wood bridges fade and split. Concrete bridges look industrial. And our weathered steel blends in with footpath surroundings for a lifetime of aesthetic performance.
· Higher quality—lightweight, high-strength, AISC-certified
· Lower cost – quick installs, standardized design, single-truck delivery capability, AASHTO compliant
· 15- to 200-foot span lengths without center support
· 3- to 14-foot widths
· Pre-engineered for light pedestrian traffic to heavy snow loads
· SuperSill® abutments—prefabricated for installing and leveling in minutes
· Decking options: timber deck and galvanized-metal pan for cast-in-place concrete
· Maintenance-free weathering steel for the lowest lifecycle cost of all bridge options
General Inquiries Contact: 406.532.7103 Email